We’re excited to welcome you back! You can expect the same great service you’ve come to expect from Billsboro, though things are going to look a little different. Our tasting room has been rearranged with tables for seated tastings, to provide for social distancing during your tasting. We look forward to the enhanced experience this will provide our guests.
Additionally, to protect the health and safety of our customers and employees we’ve put the following guidelines in place:
First and foremost, we ask that you be patient with us while we navigate this new normal. Please respect any and all requests made by our staff. The health and safety of our winery depends on everyone’s cooperation.
PLANNING YOUR VISIT
• Reservations are required. You can make your reservations by clicking the button in the bottom right side of each of our webpages.
• Until social distancing regulations are relaxed, groups are limited to 6 people or less.
• Pack your mask! Face masks are to be worn at all times, unless consuming wine, food, or other beverages. You will not be allowed inside the tasting room without one.
• Please do not visit if you do not feel well.
• See the host to check-in. We will accept walk-ins only if space is available. Please be prepared to wait outside the main entrance in the event that our tasting room capacity is full.
• Sanitize your hands upon entering the building. The host will provide you with hand sanitizer.
• Please maintain a 6 ft. distance from other groups at all times. Tasting room spaces will be marked accordingly.
• Observe floor markers indicating the flow of traffic throughout the tasting room.
• We accept reservations until 4:30pm everyday. Our Indoor seating is limited and for reserved tastings only. Please plan to enjoy all food and wine by the glass outside. If you want to assure that there is an outside table waiting for you, you may reserve one for up to 6 people by clicking the button at the bottom right side of this page.
If you have any questions regarding these guidelines or the reopening of our tasting room, we’re happy to help! Please give us a call at (315) 789-9538.
We understand that the wine tasting experience has changed quite a bit, but it’s our goal to make sure your visit is as familiar and enjoyable as possible. Thank you for support!